Clinical Services for Physicians
Winchester PHO and our clinical team members provide our providers with resources for patient care management as part of our Triple Aim Approach.
- Improving the patient experience of care
- Improving the health of patient populations
- Reducing the per capita cost of health care
Assisting our practices and providers with initiatives and processes helps us achieve the Triple Aim, and most importantly, provide the best possible, low-cost care for our patients.
- Population health management with a focus on patient education and disease management for diabetes and other chronic conditions
- Tracking and analyzing quality metrics, both for clinical outcomes and patient experience. We monitor and act on quality surveys and reports to ensure our patients get the best care and performance contract needs are met.
- Enhancing the patient experience through our commitment to fostering a culture of a high standard of service in line with Winchester Hospital’s Promise.
An increasing number of practices and providers are moving onto EPIC (My Lahey Chart) for EMR services. This allows improved access to patient data and test results for clinicians and smooths the referral process. Providers whose practices are not on the system can apply for access to EPIC.