Hany Takla M.D., FACS
Dr. Hany Takla is the Medical Director of Robotic Surgery at Winchester Hospital in Winchester, MA. He is fellowship trained in advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive robotic techniques. Dr. Takla offers General Surgery & Bariatric Surgery to patients living in Winchester, MA and the Greater Boston area. He provides minimally invasive surgery for hernias, reflux, appendix, diverticulitis, gallbladder, and various types of cancer as well as gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, and revisional weight loss surgeries. Dr. Takla was also voted one of Boston’s Top Docs for 2019 in Boston Magazine.
Highlights of Dr. Takla’s practice:
- The new comprehensive weight management center includes Bariatric Surgery and Obesity Medicine
- The robotics program has the second highest Surgical volume in Massachusetts
- The outpatient robotic surgery center is the only surgery center in Massachusetts to provide outpatient robotic surgery
- All surgeons in the group are fellowship trained in multiple procedures
- Our specialized hernia center offers a comprehensive multidisciplinary team approach in treating primary and recurrent hernia as well as complex abdominal wall reconstruction.
- TAMIS procedures are offered by our colorectal surgeon, Dr. Julie Dricken
To find out more about Dr. Takla, or to schedule a consultation, click here https://www.hanytaklamd.com