Winchester Hospital offers a skilled nutrition staff made up of registered dietitians, ready to work with you to design a personalized nutrition program.
Services are available at both Winchester Hospital’s main campus and the hospital’s Family Medical Center in Wilmington. Get directions to the Winchester Hospital or to the Family Medical Center.
Our trained staff can answer all of your questions and concerns about eating well and developing healthy lifestyle habits. Our team works with individuals or groups to make healthy lifestyle changes in many areas such as:
- Weight Management
- Diabetes Management
- Eating Disorders
- Pre-natal/Infant/Child Nutrition
- Women’s Health Issues
- Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure & Cardiac Management
- Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition Support
- Geriatric Nutrition
- Gastric Bypass
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
For more information about Winchester Hospital’s Nutrition Services and programs, please call:
- 781-756-2615 for services at Winchester Hospital
- 978-988-6265 for services at the Family Medical Center in Wilmington
Day and evening appointments with our dietitians are available. To make an appointment with a dietitian at either site, call Central Scheduling at 781-756-2211.
Check with your medical provider to determine if you need a referral.